IER offers a 2 year warranty from date of invoice. This warranty covers only defects in material and workmanship found in the product under normal use and service when the product has been properly designed and specified for a particular application, and has been properly installed and maintained. IER will repair or replace, at its discretion, any product that becomes defective within a two year period of time from the date of purchase. IER does not warranty deterioration to the product caused by wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, accidents, any modifications to the product, improper connection, improper use, or attempted repair by unauthorized dealers other than IER. IER will not be responsible for any costs involved with the removal, shipping, or installation of the original product or replacement product.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES UNDER THE LAW, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABIlITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ORIGINAL OWNER’S SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY IER PRODUCT SHALL BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. ALL RIGHTS TO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS FOR LOST SALES, LOST PROFITS, PROPERTY DAMAGES OR SERVICE EXPENSES) ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. NO DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR OR OTHER PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY LIABILITY ON BEHALF OF IER BEYOND THIS WARRANTY.
1. Defective Material: will be replaced free of charge if it is reported within a 30 days of receipt of material. All material carries a two year warranty.
Replacement material will be shipped ppd & allowed via Fed ex ground, or premium freight at customers expense.
2. Material Shipped in Error will be credited in full once returned material is received and inspected.
3. Material ordered incorrectly: A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on any material returned within 30 days of purchase.
Returned material must reference the IER Invoice #. If this invoice number cannot be ascertained, please reference the IER packing slip. Returned material cannot be processed without an invoice number, packing slip # or RMA number. All material must be packed well. IER is not liable for any breakage associated with return shipments.
Damaged Material Claim
IER ships Fed ex on all non-motor freight shipments. Any material received in damaged state must first be reported immediately to your Fed ex driver. Once your office has contacted Fed ex, contact IER so that we can obtain a claim number from our Fed ex representative. Damaged material returned with no claim will not be credited. For damaged shipments other than Fed ex, contact IER. All packing materials must be retained by receiver for Fed Ex review concealed damages & shortages please inspect all packages to ensure that material is in good condition. IER is not responsible for damages discovered after seven days from date of receipt.
Shortages & shipping errors must be reported within 2 days from receipt of material.
1. Gear and apparatus orders shipped FOB destination unless otherwise specifically negotiated in writing.
2. No minimum order, no small order charge.
3. All back orders shipped full freight allowed.
4. IER extends Net 30 day terms to approved accounts. Invoices older than 30 days are subject to 18% interest per annum.